Monday, January 24, 2011

(project)

My name is James DeMaio. I am a human male. Currently, I am 22 years old. I go to Eastern University. This is where I am posting my poetry, song lyrics, and anything else creative I write. There's not much here yet. But there will be soon if all goes according to plan.

Anyway, I consider myself a musician and a writer, though a novice at both. I have been writing poems since before I can remember. My mother tells me I started at least as early as first grade. I have been dabbling on music instruments for about as long, though less consistently. I have dabbled in piano forte, trumpet, and recorder. I currently play bass guitar, going on six years, and guitar, going on six months.

Since this site allows videos, I will add music videos as I complete them. While I enjoy creating music videos to songs I enjoy, this space will be reserved for works that are at the very least co-written by me.

I hope you enjoy what I post as much as I enjoy posting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment